×
photo

Jeralyn Lawrence was quoted in NJ.com Article, “Widow fights to have defibrillators on every floor of N.J. courthouses to prevent tragedy that took husband’s life”

 

Jeralyn Lawrence was quoted in the NJ.com Article, “Widow fights to have defibrillators on every floor of N.J. courthouses to prevent tragedy that took husband’s life”.

New Jersey State Bar Association President Jeralyn Lawrence sent a letter to all 21 county court administrators addressing the issue of needing defibrillators on every floor of all county courthouses.  “Using an AED is the only way to restore a regular hearth rhythm during cardiac arrest. If used within the first minute of collapse, a patient has a 90 percent chance of survival,” said Lawrence. “The odds of survival decrease by 10 percent with every minute that defibrillation is delayed. Bystander use of AEDs triples the rate of survival.”

Our Recent Blogs

Read More Blogs

Read More Blogs

Super Lawyers 2022 badge
Jeralyn_Lawrence_PR_AV_250 2022
SL Top 100 1
SL Top 50 Women 1
American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers logo
Best Lawyers Lawrence Law new
Expertise badge
NJBIZ Power Law 50
Best Lawyers Best Law Firms 2023 badge
Jeralyn_Lawrence_PR_AV_250 2

The Super Lawyers List is issued by Thompson Reuters. A description of the selection methodology can be found here. Visit here for the selection methodology for Best Lawyers. A description of the Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent® status selection methodology can be found here. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.

Website Designed & Managed by